The Sundancer 320 Outboard combines the amenities of a cruiser and a sport boat/bow rider in one captivating package. She provides both comfort and enjoyment with her cockpit and open airy cabin. Great for day cruises or family excursions!
Maneuver the vessel easily with her optional joystick control and her reliable triple Mercury White 250 JPO V8 AMS engines at 250hp each (approximately 25hrs).
This black hull one-owner boat is also being sold with the balance of the following warranties on the engines:
- Standard/Limited Warranty good through 10/08/2023.
- extended Mercury Platinum warranty protection coverage good through 10/08/2025
Note: Buyer to be responsible for transferring the balance of above warranties and any applicable fees incurred in doing so.
SOUTH FORK features include (but are not limited to):
- Teak cockpit and bow sole
- Teak swim platform
- Cockpit AC/Heating
- Extended sunshade
- Bow seating sunshade
- Hardtop fiberglass with lights and anchor light
- Blue thru hull underwater lights
- Blue LED lighting package
- Triple Mercury White 250 JPO V8 AMS engines at 250hp each with joystick control
- Gas generator
- Canvas package (aft curtain with bungee straps, front and side curtains, canvas storage bag and Tonneau cover)
- Cooler (carry on with designated storage)
- Fiberglass with teak overlay cockpit table (has dedicated storage)
- Fusion Stereo Apollo 770 in helm (12V AM/FM with bluetooth, WiFi audio streaming;
- NRX300 remote in cabin)
- 3 pair Fusion 6.5" speakers
- 4 Channel 1400W amplifier
- Dual Digital Dash with Mercury VesselView Link Data (9")
- Nautic-On Smart Boat System
- Sirius satellite radio
- VHF radio with antenna
- Built-in cockpit grill
- Cockpit filler cushions
...and many more!
Just turn the key and go cruising! Call now and schedule a showing!
To view a slide show of SOUTH FORK, please copy the link below and paste it to your browser:
||Sundancer 320 OB
||Marco Island, FL, US
|Available for sale in U.S. waters:
||Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
||32 ft - 9.75 meter
||Draft - max:
||3 ft 7 in - 1.09 meter
||34 ft 11 in - 10.64 meter
||10 ft 7 in - 3.22 meter
||13681 ft - 4169.97 meter
||White 250 JPO V8 AMS
||250 (Individual), 750 (combined)
||158 gallons - 1 tank(s)
||28 gallons - 1 tank(s)
|Fresh Water Tank:
||32 gallons - 1 tank(s)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.